In this workshop you will make a name or word free form style. I will show you how to draw the name onto freezer paper with templates. All skill levels
For your first project limit the size of your name or word to about 5 letters.
You’ll do free motion or straight line quilting on each letter. The result is awesome. You can add glitter if you want!!
All fabrics should be washed and dried without fabric softener
• 1 yd batik fabric your color choice for front & back of name/word
• ½ yd black craft felt 72” wide
• ½ yd Pellon® Décor-Bond®
• 2 yds Pellon® Wonder-Under® • Freezer paper
• Sewing machine set up for free motion and basic supplies
• Thread to match fabric; bobbin thread/size 12 needle
• Iron & pressing sheet or parchment paper/release paper
• Paper scissors
• Very sharp fabric scissors
• Mechanical pencil, ruler & eraser
• Fabric marker/white or disappearing blue
Copyright © 2018 Fiber Art Chix - All Rights Reserved.